Better Together… Building Trust… 24 & Counting…
As the “summer” season approaches, it is almost time to start our home connection groups! Imagine being a member of a small group of people who were “doing life together” – and who agreed to relate in the following way:
– We will share our true feelings – authenticity
– We will encourage each other – mutuality
– We will support each other – sympathy
– We will forgive each other – mercy
– We will speak the truth in love – honesty
– We will admit our weaknesses – humility
– We will respect our differences – courtesy
– We will not gossip – confidentiality
– We will make meeting a priority – frequency
Wouldn’t that be awesome?! Imagine what would come out of that! GROWTH – HEALTH – STRENGTH – Why? Because those are the building blocks of good, healthy and strong relationships! And we all need them. I need them! You need them! When people treat each other this way – YOU CAN BUILD SOME BONDS THAT WILL NOT COME UNGLUED!
This Sunday we are going to be learning from an example of this in the Bible and the need and opportunity to do it together in the summer of 2021! It is called Biblical Fellowship.
Please continue to pray for one another. There are always people fighting battles who need our prayers! Attached is a list of people who have requested prayers.
Our BLAST & FUSION MINISTRIES WILL BE WRAPPING UP ON 5/19 WITH WATER GAMES & A PIZZA PARTY!
We signed up 2 more campers for Summer camp and expect 5-7 more to sign-up before the end of the week! That will put us over the 30 mark!!!
If you can, please consider signing up to donate blood on 5/23. The One Blood mobile will be with us.